Community Support For People With Long-Term Mental Health Problems. Services to Aid Wellbeing, Recovery, and Independence. Providing the Best Services Based On The Best Evidence With The Best Culture.
Everyone’s journey to recovery is different.
Some clients have just received a diagnosis. Others have left hospital and are working towards independence.
We understand the challenges they face and create a support package to meet their needs, whatever stage they are at with their recovery.
The pathway we recommend is designed to be flexible. The pathways grow with our clients as their requirements change.
The quality of care delivered has been excellent, the economic argument is a powerful one comparing the cost of placement in secure hospitals with the scheme provided at the TILT project.
John Enser, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
Our support services draw on:
- The client’s view of themselves
- Integration with fellow community support providers and clinical teams
- The skills and experience of the Bridge team
- Robust risk management and planning
- All of which are built on a foundation of continuous development through shared learning and practice with the Bridge team, with people who have lived experiences of mental health problems, and our partnerships with leaders in the field of mental health.