We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Job title: Project Administrator
Location: London SE2
Contract Type: Permanent (22.5hrs per week, over 3 days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
Salary: Pro rata £ 21,481.42 p.a.
Reports to: Project Management Team
Bridge Support (Bridge) is a provider of mental health and wellbeing services and therapeutic optimism is at the heart of our work. Bridge believes that all residents with mental health problems can achieve and make positive changes to their lives as they move along their pathway of recovery.
Bridge has Been Recognised as a Workplace of Health and Wellbeing in the London Healthy Workplace Charter Awards 2020 at Excellence level.
Bridge have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated, professional, and passionate staff, in our growing organisation based in (London, SE2) as a Project Administrator.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the project, liaising with relevant teams and organisations to provide administrative support as required.
- To answer general telephone enquiries and transfer the call to the relevant member of staff or service.
- Undertake general administrative duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning documents, mailing and filing.
- To prepare and edit documents using Microsoft Office.
- To maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems as directed.
- To ensure that stock and ordering of stationary is undertaken for the Project and best provider on price is researched and agreed with Head Office Administrator.
- To attend the weekly Clinical Meeting, and take minutes, complete, and distribute the weekend handover document, by 5pm on Friday evening (the same day).
- To take minutes at the Project Referral Meetings and to distribute to all relevant parties within one week.
- To prepare the folders for the weekly clinical meetings.
- To take the minutes at the Project Team Days and distribute within one week along with the relevant actions.
- To take minutes at the quarterly Project Steering Group meetings and distribute.
- To complete the weekly Petty Cash, return and send to the Finance Department.
- To complete invoices for approval and send weekly to Finance, liaising as required.
- To take responsibility for the design, update and communication of all standard staff forms liaising with Head Office at all times of any changes.
- To interact with external clients creating a positive and professional perception of Bridge Support.
- To manage a list of preferred contractors and arrange appointments, as necessary.
- To attend regular Health and Safety meetings, and implement actions as required, liaising with Head Office.
- To ensure that all shifts are covered on the twenty-four-hour rota on a daily basis.
- Monitor the rota for accuracy and update as required.
- Maintain the Annual Leave Schedule and ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed by all staff.
- Develop relationships with Bank and Agency staff to enhance the team dynamics.
- To be the onsite appointed Health and Safety contact for the Health and Safety Officer and to attend Quarterly Health and Safety Committee Meetings.
- Organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Good organisational skills
- Able to interact with Services Users using a boundary and non-judgemental approach
- Able to show initiative
- Judgement and decision making skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Unwavering commitment to confidentiality
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge and skills in MS Office Suite
- 5 days, plus statutory bank holidays that fall on working days (pro-rated)
- X2 Death in service
- Pension Scheme (after 3 months)
- Free parking
If this sounds like you and you want to join a caring and supportive organisation, please submit your cv and covering letter for the attention of the HR Department for immediate consideration.
Interviews will take place Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th, Thursday 14th and Monday 18th, 19th and 21st October 2021 via video link, due to COVID-19, details will be provided to those who are shortlisted as appropriate by Friday 8th October 2021.