Flexible Community Mental Health Support – Our Lowest Support Level – Bridging the Gap Between Medium Support and Independent Living
When people leave high support services, where do they get help?
Sometimes people with enduring mental health problems who have been through high support services and are on the road to independence need a few hours of support each week to continue their recovery journey.
Other people who have been living independently but have had a set-back, find that they need support to get their life together so they can continue to live independently.
If they don’t get help, there’s a danger they might go back to square one.
Where can people with ongoing mental health problems get targeted, professional support to help them stay on the path to recovery?
Flexible support to help people with mental health problems continue their journey to recovery
- Low-level support.
- 1-20 hours support at home, including an on-call phone service throughout the night.
- Clients remain independent but have access to help when they need it.
- The client owns the support plan.
- Their dedicated support worker helps them focus on the steps to recovery.
The quality of care delivered has been excellent, the economic argument is a powerful one comparing the cost of placement in secure hospitals with the scheme provided at the TILT project.
John Enser, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
What makes us different?
- Support on demand. Every client has a phone number they can call if they need help.
- Partnerships with clinicians, community mental health teams, care coordinators, care managers and others ensure the best support possible.
- A resilience pack gives clients actionable tips to manage their physical and mental health independently.
- Real bonds of friendship exist between staff and clients.
- Most clients move from Flexible Support to more independent living in less than a year. Sometimes even less.
How you can work with us
As well as the normal tendering process, you can commission our services in the following ways:
- Use our contact form
- Pick up the phone to speak to us on 020 8298 9677
- Email us to discuss spot contracting OR delivery of a bespoke service that meets your need
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org