Community Support For People With Long-Term Mental Health Problems. Services to Aid Wellbeing, Recovery, and Independence. Providing the Best Services Based On The Best Evidence With The Best Culture.
Everyone’s journey to recovery is different.
Some clients have just received a diagnosis. Some have left hospital and are working towards independence. Others are stuck in a community placement with little prospect of moving on.
We understand the challenges they face and create a support package to meet their needs, whatever stage they are at with their recovery.
The pathway we recommend is designed to be flexible. The pathways grow with our clients as their requirements change.
The quality of care delivered has been excellent, the economic argument is a powerful one comparing the cost of placement in secure hospitals with the scheme provided at the TILT project.
John Enser, Former Director of Forensic Services, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
Our support services draw on:
- The client’s view of themselves
- Integration with fellow community support providers and clinical teams
- The skills and experience of the Bridge team
- Robust risk management and planning
- All of which are built on a foundation of continuous development through shared learning and practice with the Bridge team, with people who have lived experiences of mental health problems, and our partnerships with leaders in the field of mental health.
We currently operate services in South East London, North East Essex and West Essex.
However, we are not limited to these area and are very happy to discuss developing the service elsewhere in the UK.
How you can work with us
As well as the normal tendering process, you can commission our services in the following ways:
- Use our contact form
- Pick up the phone to speak to us on 020 8298 9677
- Email us to discuss spot contracting OR delivery of a bespoke service that meets your need
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
For more information, email email@example.com