Bridge Housing Management
How can we support people with mental health problems who need help finding and maintaining accommodation?
Research shows living in safe, well-maintained housing has a profound effect on mental health.
Sometimes vulnerable people need a fresh start in a new area, to get away from a dealer, for instance, or because they have become a target of cuckooing, where a dealer takes over the house of a vulnerable person.
Many people with mental health problems struggle to find high-quality housing and maintain their tenancy which can make recovery from mental health problems seem impossible.
The quality of care delivered has been excellent, the economic argument is a powerful one comparing the cost of placement in secure hospitals with the scheme provided at the TILT project.
John Enser, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
Bridge housing management services focus on providing safe, high-quality accommodation combined with support to aid recovery
- We source, procure, and manage safe, high-quality accommodation.
- We make sure clients are housed in a safe area, which is crucial for recovery.
- Our services are focused on recovery, so clients get the support they need from a dedicated support worker.
- We work with partner organisations including clinical teams and the local communities.
What makes us different?
- Bridge accommodation is of the highest standard throughout their tenancy.
- We match the needs of the client with their living accommodation, ensuring they are housed in an area conducive to recovery, and have access to the support services they need.
- Our expertise covers a wide range of client groups including women-only services, men-only services, medium and intensive support clients, forensic clients, hostels, accommodation-based services, and self-contained units.
- All our services are client-led.
How you can work with us
As well as the normal tendering process, you can commission our services in the following ways:
- Use our contact form
- Pick up the phone to speak to us on 020 8298 9677
- Email us to discuss spot contracting OR delivery of a bespoke service that meets your need